The Coracle Fellowship in Baltimore leads you through a 20-month process of discovery and formation in community with others longing for More in their relationship with God and in their redemptive engagement in the brokenness that surrounds us all. It is a program of “Spiritual Formation for Kingdom Action.” The world needs more people who are alive and strong in God for the sake of the world. That is why we offer this program, so that you might live in freedom as God’s joyful and redemptive presence wherever he leads you.
By the end of your Fellowship experience, here are our hopes for you:
that you would know God’s love more truly – understand Jesus more clearly – connect with God more easily – embrace your uniqueness more deeply – understand your vocations more confidently – live more hopefully – hear God’s voice more readily – participate in God’s redemptive work more eagerly – trust God more radically – live more fully with great joy.
The Coracle Fellowship in Baltimore is woven around a framework of twelve group retreats (see below for retreat titles), supported and enriched by:
recommended readings – exposure to a variety of spiritual disciplines – written reflections – several local Fellowship dinners – a personal retreat – the opportunity to participate in other Coracle offerings over the course of the year – and the opportunity to synthesize what you have learned in a final reflection project.
All the while, we encourage you to continue to participate regularly in your home church.
On top of individualized attention to your spiritual journey and growth, we will provide a Fellowship reading list, a robust notebook of retreat resources, a specialized prayer book, and a journal for your use throughout the program.
Please see our FAQ’s Page for more information on our coronavirus contingency plans and other questions you might have. If your question is not answered in that document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to talk with you!
The retreat dates for the Coracle Fellowship in Baltimore are as follows:
Class of 2022
- Feb 26, 2022 – Take, Eat, Be: On the Eucharistic Life
- April 9, 2022 – Light in the Darkness: Consecrating Your Pain
- May 21, 2022 – Where Faith Leads: Abandonment to God
Class of 2024
- Sept 24, 2022 – God Loves You… No, Really!
- Nov 12, 2022 – To Be with God: The Contemplative Life
- Jan 7, 2023 – Becoming Who You Are: True Self/False Self/Christ’s Self
- Feb 25, 2023 – Grow to the Next Level: Stages of Spiritual Development
- April 15, 2023 – Spiritual Formation for Kingdom Action: Christ in You for the World
- June 3, 2023 – All Things New: Where It’s All Going
- Sept 16, 2023 – In the World: Vocation and Work (downtown Baltimore)
- Oct 28, 2023 – The Holy Spirit and You: Power
- Dec 9, 2023 – Discernment: Becoming Familiar with God’s Voice to You
- Jan 27, 2024 – Take, Eat, Be: On the Eucharistic Life
- March 16, 2024 – Light in the Darkness: Consecrating Your Pain
- May 4, 2024 – Where Faith Leads: Abandonment to God
All Retreats for the 2022-24 Class will be held at Church of the Resurrection just outside of Baltimore.
For a full calendar of other Coracle events and offerings that complement this program, visit our Calendar page.
In-Person: The suggested donation for the full program (including retreats, materials, and personal retreat) is $1,995, which can easily be broken into donations of $100 per month. You are able to donate at whatever pace is best for you (see our FAQ’s Page for more information on the suggested donation and payment plans). The cost of books is not included in this suggested donation amount. If you decide to work with a spiritual director, which is recommended in the program, this would also be on a donation basis and worked out directly with your spiritual director.
Scholarships: We never want cost to keep you from experiencing this transformative program, so please reach out to us at Baltimore@inthecoracle.org if you would like to work together towards a plan that fits your situation.
Final Application Deadline: September 2, 2022
You’ll hear back from us: Within 2 weeks of your application
Fellowship start date: September 24, 2022
Concluding retreat: May 4, 2024
Final reflection due: Sept 1, 2024
If you have any other questions please see our FAQs Page. If you still have questions, or if you would prefer the application be emailed to you, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.