“I have seen again and again that one of God’s most powerful tools for spiritual formation is the spiritual discipline of pilgrimage.”
– Bill Haley
Pilgrimage & Mission
Coracle offers trips to the sacred spaces and broken places of the world and America to offer individuals the opportunity to practice the ancient spiritual discipline of pilgrimage – taking a journey with God, to meet God, together.
In the past, we have encountered Israel/Palestine, walked on El Camino de Santiago de Compostela, visited the growing church in Nepal, trekked in the Himalayas, traversed St. Cuthbert’s Way, and explored the history of slavery in Virginia. We aim for places full of history, stunning beauty, and the palpable sense of the presence of God. We also go to places of stunning brokenness to find beauty and God there too.
Upcoming Pilgrimages include:
- Israel/Palestine Peacemaking Pilgrimage w/ Telos Group – April 23 – May 2, 2022
- Register by March 15th
- US/Mexico Border Encounter w/ Abara – June 1-4th, 2022
- St. Cuthbert’s Trail + Holy Island of Lindisfarne [FULL] – June 18-26th, 2022
- Pilgrimage of the American South w/ Telos Group – Date TBD
- El Camino de Santiago, Spain – Date TBD
- The Island of Iona – Date TBD
Email us with questions or interest.