Friends, we had a wonderful celebration this past Saturday, dedicating the Corhaven Graveyard. In many ways it felt like completion, and in many ways a start to something. We are so grateful to you for all your support and prayers throughout the process of getting the graveyard to its current, much-improved state. The story has been picked up by local and national media. Here’s where you can read more:
- Karla Petty wrote up a great report here on our blog, with photos.
- We found out last night the Washington Post covered it, and then the Chicago Tribune picked the article up too!
- Here’s another article about it in the Mountain Courier, on p20-21 of the PDF.
- You may have already seen this article about it in the Free Press,
- And this one in the Northern Virginia News Daily.