Serving the Body of Christ and Building the Kingdom of God…Together
Coracle exists “to inspire and enable people to be the presence of God in the world by offering spiritual formation and Kingdom action.” We want to help more people say “Yes” to the amazing invitations that God makes to them through faith in Jesus, to join his mission of making God’s Kingdom more real on Earth, and become more like Christ. So do you. We’d like to partner with you so we can help each other do these things better for your people, our people, and all people.
That can take a lot of different forms on the part of Coracle, including….
- Assisting your parishioners grow through spiritual direction, personal retreats, group retreats, events in your city, and more.
- Giving your folks a higher level of priority for making space for them for group and individual retreats at Corhaven, our retreat center, with a higher level of priority for your staff and key leaders
- Committing to excellent communication with your church about what we’re doing and how your folks can participate in our active efforts that we are a part of that will lead to their spiritual growth and contribution to God’s kingdom, i.e. pilgrimages, efforts at racial reconciliation, creation care projects, and ministries of mercy
- Further the ministry of your specific church efforts by letting our broad network know about things you’re doing that you’d like more folks to know about
- Keeping your leadership apprised on the major developments and initiatives of Coracle
- Being available to you to offer guidance and refer worth-while ministries in the spheres of spiritual formation and Kingdom action.
For the part of your church, we would deeply appreciate…
- Annual financial support through your operating budget as a supported ministry and mission partner
- Prayer for Coracle in some way from time to time, or to be added to your prayer list
- Sending people our way, particularly your leaders and those you think would benefit, for participation in what we offer
- Availability for conversation and other help when we find ourselves being led into things that are larger than us. We’ll do the same for you.
To explore this joyful possibility further, please contact Rev. Bill Haley, Executive Director 202-320-3206 or email@example.com.
PDF of the above available for download and attachment: Church partnerships with Coracle